The Poco M4 Pro 5G, on the other hand, offers good value for its price and is a great option for those who don’t need a high refresh rate and want to save some money. However, a higher refresh rate can also put more strain on the phone’s battery life. Affordable Price – The Poco X3 Pro offers excellent value for money, as it provides high-end features at a mid-range price point. Decent Processing Capabilities – One of the main highlights of the Poco M4 Pro is the ability to process tasks like a piece of cake. It’s loaded with a Dimensity 810 5G processor and runs on an ad-free version of MIUI which is pretty decent in my opinion.
- The Xiaomi transfers data from microSD cards at a good speed – the sequential read and firmware write rates that we measured can’t even be surpassed by high-end smartphones.
- Both phones from the front have the same design language, they have a hole punch in the top center of the screen.
- The -j 4 part implies be four simultaneous threads/connections.
- The device also support aptX which is a great thing if you have Bluetooth headphones.
- All in all this phones powerful processor can offer an incredible gaming experience.
- On the negative side, the SNR was below average — background was overly present and unnatural-sounding because it was so midrange-focused.
This is a complete collection of POCO X3 NFC MIUI firmware created for Region/Country with Global, may avaliable for models M2007J20CG, M2007J20CT. To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
Video tops out at 4K 30 frames per second, but there is proper stabilization for smoother clips. Images are relatively soft, and the softness kicks up a level in the ultra-wide, as is to be expected from a budget 8MP sensor. However, the Poco X3 Pro’s main camera performs noticeably worse than some of the alternatives, including Xiaomi’s own Poco X3 NFC and Redmi Note 10 Pro. In fact, I found them in line with those from the POCO X3. The lower resolution ultra-wide sensor also means you won’t have much headroom to crop and edit images.
- It feels like a downgrade, even while carrying the “Pro” branding, as the last-gen Poco X2 had GG5 back.
- Its fast-responding pixels will make more of the 120Hz refresh speed.
- You can solve this issue to a certain extent by enabling Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS).
- We’ve seen bold colours, unique camera module shapes, and eye-catching patterns on some recently launched Poco phones.
Anywhere from 25GB-100GB will result in very noticeably increased build speeds (for instance, a typical 1hr build time can be reduced to 20min). If you’re only building for one device, 25GB-50GB is fine. If you plan to build